Feeling good & working out
Spa and Fitness
Our spa area includes a Finnish sauna, a herbal sauna, an infrared cabin and a south-facing heated outdoor pool; this can be accessed via an indoor entrance and is open all year round. Sun loungers and a relaxation room offer rest and relaxation. If you still want to exercise, you will find various machines for endurance and strength training in our fitness room.
- Sauna 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Swimming pool 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Fitness 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sauna rules and spa etiquette
Relax Time at ELEMENTS
The five most important points at a glance:
- Sauna admission for children aged 12 years and older.
- No mobile phones, laptops or cameras in the sauna area.
- The sauna area is a textile-free zone (enter only with bathrobe and slippers).
- Reservation of loungers is not permitted.
- There are lockers for valuables in the changing room.